Tejano is a culture in After the End. It is part of the Mexicano Culture group.
The Tejano are the product of years of American-Mexican cultural exchange. Residing mostly to the north of the Rio Grande, they have become a major contender for the throne of the Lone Star, though some have their sights set further south.
Tejano Characters in 2666
- King Luis de Armas of Sierra Madre, often called "the Conqueror"
- Duke Gonzalo Correcaminito of Estacado, often called "the Speedy"
- Duke Flaco de Zavala of Piedras Negras
- Count Armando de Zavala of Uvalde
- Count Juan de Zavala of Maderas del Carmen
- Count Ildefonso Cigarroa of Big Bend
- Count Cheno Cortina of Cameron
- Prince-Bishop Angelo of Concho
- Representative Morgan of Nueces
- Tejano Empire
- Rio Grande