Paganism is one of the religions practiced in After the End, as of 2666 there are no pagan counties or characters. The Pagan faith is part of the religious group of the same name.
"Since the dawn of history, both North and South America have been home to countless Pagan religion and cults unrelated to the Abrahamic faiths." ― In-game description of Paganism
- High God: The Spirits
- God Names: The Spirits and The Ancestors
- Evil God Names: The Dark Spirits
- Scripture: The Legends
- Green Bay
- Sault Ste. Marie
- St. Paul
As of 2666, no Holy Sites are controlled by Pagan rulers.
- Priests (Temple Holders) can inherit titles
- Priests can marry
- Religion allows women to hold Temple Holdings
- Fleets can navigate major rivers
- Non-Pagans (With very low tech) have a very low Supply Limit in Pagan counties
- There is (And can exist) no religious head
- Women may hold Spymaster positions
- Inferior at conversion
- Rulers cannot delcare Holy Wars
As of 2666, Paganism has 20.0 moral authority.
- Paganism seems to be more of an agroupation of faiths and cults, rather than a religion.