Ontarois is a culture in After the End. It is part of the Gallomerican Culture group.
The people of ancient Ontario were not a single homogeneous culture, but just as varied as the rest of Canada. Nowhere is this more evident than with the Ontarois. While much of the province had English ancestry, the Ontarois had a more mixed culture- one that was equal parts French and English. Today they follow closer to the French side, with most following the Ursuline, rather than Anglican, faith, and inhabit the Aurora region.
Ontarois Characters in 2666
- Duchess Anne des Pins of Shield
- Duke Kirk Montrose of Home
- Lord Mayor Hudson of Parry Sound
- Lord Mayor Gaston Chicona of Baawitigong
- Earl Philemon Cousineau of Hull
- Countess Angèle Montferrand of Nagagamisis
- Ontarois Empire