Métis is a Culture in After the End. It's part of the Gallomerican Culture group.
Born of the union between ancient French fur traders and the Cree, the Métis have their own unique culture, a sign of their diverse ancestry. A semi-nomadic people, and vie for dominion of the region with their Norse, Prairielander, Cree and Saulteaux neighbors. While in the ancient times they were followers of the Christian faith, their new Exovedate faith has emerged in recent centuries.
Métis Characters in 2666
- Prayns August Supernault of Saskatchewan, also known as The Wise;
- Prayns Orélie-Antoine Gunn of Thunder;
- Maytr Brett Grant of Wabakimi;
- Praynses Therese Goulet of Manitoba;
- Maytr Gabriel Dumont of Granville;
- Maytr Zehan-Ourique of Wekusko
- Prayns Rupert York of Nelson;
- Chief Xavier Delorme of Gods Lake;
- Métis Confederacy